- When I add a new player they do not ... (31800 views)
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ... (30429 views)
- How do you add a statistic to a report? ... (30285 views)
- I don't understand the statistic Catcher's Interference (CI)? How ... (28522 views)
- How do you create an Input Statistic? (28404 views)
- I just purchased Statbook 3.2 in the hopes that ... (28167 views)
- Any way to for me to access the Totals ... (27749 views)
- How do I add OPS (On-base percentage + Slugging) ... (26709 views)
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? ... (26349 views)
- I used to indicate .1 for a 1/3 inning ... (24762 views)
- I downloaded your software and can't figure out how ... (2012-09-28 15:47)
- How come you don't respond to my emails? (2012-09-28 15:42)
- Is Statbook compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion? ... (2012-02-03 18:09)
- I am trialling this software for potential use. I ... (2012-02-03 18:06)
- Where can I download previous versions of Statbook and ... (2012-02-03 18:02)
- Any way to for me to access the Totals line on reports? My added fields sometimes don't have totals.
Yes, you can get the 'Totals' line in the correct format by following these steps: Edit the report and select the added field. Choose a ...
- After ordering players ALL the games go back to a certain pre-formed order. I have no idea where it gets the info for the order it is in, but... it's not in the order that I chose?
You need to show the "Order" field before you can move players around. There was an alert message that warned about this but it also ...