- When I add a new player they do not ... (31673 views)
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ... (30321 views)
- How do you add a statistic to a report? ... (30155 views)
- I don't understand the statistic Catcher's Interference (CI)? How ... (28474 views)
- How do you create an Input Statistic? (28322 views)
- I just purchased Statbook 3.2 in the hopes that ... (28076 views)
- Any way to for me to access the Totals ... (27662 views)
- How do I add OPS (On-base percentage + Slugging) ... (26609 views)
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? ... (26261 views)
- I used to indicate .1 for a 1/3 inning ... (24703 views)
- I downloaded your software and can't figure out how ... (2012-09-28 15:47)
- How come you don't respond to my emails? (2012-09-28 15:42)
- Is Statbook compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion? ... (2012-02-03 18:09)
- I am trialling this software for potential use. I ... (2012-02-03 18:06)
- Where can I download previous versions of Statbook and ... (2012-02-03 18:02)
Here you can see questions asked by other users. If you answer these question, your answers may be inserted into the FAQ.
|Date / User||Question|
I have been using your product since last year and think it's great for the money. I do have an issue that I'd like to try to figure out. I'm using this to keep track of my softball teams stats, and when I go in and add games info and stats for that game, the list of names on the right side always comes up in a certain order. I've moved people around and such, and when I go to a new game, it goes back to the original order. Is there ANY way I can set a default order of names when entering stats? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I have downloaded and installed Statbook 3.4.6. However, I cannot get it to run. I get an error saying that the application unexpectedly quit. I downloaded the file again, but I get the same error. I have a PowerMac G4 running MacOS X 10.5.8. Thanks for any help you are able to provide. Michael
|Players and Roster:|
When trying to add new players to my roster I keep getting an error. Database Error 19 Players.Active may not be null. I'm using version 3.4.7
|Reports & Statistics:|
How do you set a minimum of 20 plates appearances and a minimum of 5 innings pitched for overall reports?
|Reports & Statistics:|
How do you generate the hitting and pitching statistics just for individual games? I get it for the overall, but I also would like individual game statistics and not just the box scores.
I am doing a basketball stat book. Is there anyway to add an opponents results for each game and have them them be totaled along with my teams overall results? I would be inputing the opponents game results for each of the columns that I have for my team.
Our travel baseball team plays tournaments every weekend. The team may play as few as three games and as many as seven games per tournament. The coaches want accumulative stats but also want individual tournament stats. How do I modify the Overall (Last 5 games) to reflect each weekend games without having to import or take the time for two sets of inputs. Said in a different way, how do I pull-out the weekend games from the overall seasonal stats?
Does your product do anything around league 'standings'? That is all teams won/lost record for the season, how many games behind 1st place....even calculating a magic number? Or just to reflect final standings period? Thanks
How do I export the statistics to Numbers (or Excel)? Also, is there a way to print out a blank sheet so I can have someone fill in stats as the game is going on? I am doing this for basketball.
I just downloaded this app and I am clueless. I have input the players rosters and the first game....how do I input the for each inning and what each player did? Help! I know I am just being completely stupid but I just can't figure this out.
I have tried your stats program, and while its probably the nicest one on the mac, i am disappointed that you can't seem to use it to put "League" stats in, aka multiple teams.. We play pick up baseball with 2 teams and i can't track leaders and such..
|Reports & Statistics:|
I have one players stats (he is a pitcher) that shows his W-L record as 3-2.0, instead of 3-2. All the other pitchers read out correctly (7-1, 3-2, etc.) How do I remove the ".0"? Any help is appreciated. Tom Frizzell
Joost de Zwart
Hello, After a fresh install on my mac, Ive lost my license. Can't find it in my emails. I've used firstname.lastname@example.org for buying the application. Can you resend the license code and key? Thanks a lot! Regards, Joost.
I have 3 games entered in statbook and want to print only the 2nd game stats. I cannot figure what needs to be "checked" so only get that. ALSO...is there an way to automatically get the game opponent on the header for each game or do I have to do that manually?