- When I add a new player they do not ... (31647 views)
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ... (30296 views)
- How do you add a statistic to a report? ... (30123 views)
- I don't understand the statistic Catcher's Interference (CI)? How ... (28463 views)
- How do you create an Input Statistic? (28305 views)
- I just purchased Statbook 3.2 in the hopes that ... (28058 views)
- Any way to for me to access the Totals ... (27645 views)
- How do I add OPS (On-base percentage + Slugging) ... (26591 views)
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? ... (26247 views)
- I used to indicate .1 for a 1/3 inning ... (24689 views)
- I downloaded your software and can't figure out how ... (2012-09-28 15:47)
- How come you don't respond to my emails? (2012-09-28 15:42)
- Is Statbook compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion? ... (2012-02-03 18:09)
- I am trialling this software for potential use. I ... (2012-02-03 18:06)
- Where can I download previous versions of Statbook and ... (2012-02-03 18:02)
Questions in Games Input
- I downloaded your software and can't figure out how to imput game data. I put in my roster info, made a file for our first game, but can't figure out how to add stats. Can you help?
- I made a set for positions (by inning) and batting order under the "Games" section for my first game. Is there a way to copy that game roster to my next game?
- How can I add a player to the roster and have them show up in previous games. Right now the new player only shows up in newly created games.
- I just purchased Statbook 3.2 in the hopes that it would be better than 2.0. I'm pretty experienced with 2.0, but just how do I add positions?
- Can you explain how to use Sets? I am having trouble making the transition from 2.0 to 3.0.
- How do you create an Input Statistic?