- When I add a new player they do not ... (31669 views)
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ... (30316 views)
- How do you add a statistic to a report? ... (30148 views)
- I don't understand the statistic Catcher's Interference (CI)? How ... (28470 views)
- How do you create an Input Statistic? (28316 views)
- I just purchased Statbook 3.2 in the hopes that ... (28069 views)
- Any way to for me to access the Totals ... (27657 views)
- How do I add OPS (On-base percentage + Slugging) ... (26604 views)
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? ... (26257 views)
- I used to indicate .1 for a 1/3 inning ... (24694 views)
- I downloaded your software and can't figure out how ... (2012-09-28 15:47)
- How come you don't respond to my emails? (2012-09-28 15:42)
- Is Statbook compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion? ... (2012-02-03 18:09)
- I am trialling this software for potential use. I ... (2012-02-03 18:06)
- Where can I download previous versions of Statbook and ... (2012-02-03 18:02)
Questions in Reports & Statistics
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- I am trialling this software for potential use. I have entered 13 games worth of data and am having as problem with 1 data field. If I look at BOXSCORE report it shows all of my players 'singles' per game. However when I look at Overall Games report, it reports '0' singles for all players. Any new game I enter from now, shows the singles. IS there a way of 'fixing' the previous 13 games so the singles appear in the overall games report
- Where is the "Additional Instructions" field? Also, I'd like to be able to have access to the last 2,3,4,and 5 games for both league and non league
- Is there a way to run a report filtered for just overall league games?
- I am having problems printing my roster. All I get are three headings and no names or numbers. What is the secret to printing/viewing a soccer (or any sport) roster?
- Can I see in records Field "Min" in format min:sec?
- I think your calculations are incorrect. PA = plate appearances. In baseball a Plate Appearance happens only on a hit, or an out. If he walks a PA is not recorded. Your software seems to want PA’s to include walks.
- I have a Boxscore Report but it shows boxscores for all games. How do I show boxscores for only "League" and "Post-Season" (or some other type)?
- What does APP (pitching stat) mean and where does the filed populate from?
- I've entered game data for five games and then look at reports, e.g., pitching, and it comes back with a great report. I then save and re-open and get nothing in the report, although all the data is still there, as it calculates, e.g., ERA for each game - just no individual stats. Same goes for box scores - data is there but it won't produce a box score for game(s).
- Hey there, How do I make a report by certain games? Say all Saturday games (certain games by date)?
- I would like the order in my basketball stats to be by player number. How do I get it set to their number. I have entered the numbers in my roster and have the roster showing up in numeric order but can't get the stat input page to be in that order.
- If I have a team that's played 10 games, how would I create a report to show the overall stats for games 1-4 or games 3-6.
- How can I remove 3 players from a specific game but not from the central roster?
- I created a new bsb file, added 11 players, I am having trouble creating a roster report. When I select reports and check the roster no data shows in the report. Can you help?
- How do I add to the Favorites list so I don't have to add all my custom categories one by one to a new season?