- When I add a new player they do not ... (31806 views)
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ... (30436 views)
- How do you add a statistic to a report? ... (30300 views)
- I don't understand the statistic Catcher's Interference (CI)? How ... (28526 views)
- How do you create an Input Statistic? (28409 views)
- I just purchased Statbook 3.2 in the hopes that ... (28169 views)
- Any way to for me to access the Totals ... (27752 views)
- How do I add OPS (On-base percentage + Slugging) ... (26713 views)
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? ... (26353 views)
- I used to indicate .1 for a 1/3 inning ... (24763 views)
- I downloaded your software and can't figure out how ... (2012-09-28 15:47)
- How come you don't respond to my emails? (2012-09-28 15:42)
- Is Statbook compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion? ... (2012-02-03 18:09)
- I am trialling this software for potential use. I ... (2012-02-03 18:06)
- Where can I download previous versions of Statbook and ... (2012-02-03 18:02)
Questions in How To's
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- Where is the "Additional Instructions" field? Also, I'd like to be able to have access to the last 2,3,4,and 5 games for both league and non league
- I made a set for positions (by inning) and batting order under the "Games" section for my first game. Is there a way to copy that game roster to my next game?
- Is there a way to run a report filtered for just overall league games?
- How can I add a player to the roster and have them show up in previous games. Right now the new player only shows up in newly created games.
- How do you create a .plist file on the iphone and then import it in the desktop application and print the report off? Also if I bought the Statbook app for the iphone do I have to also buy the desktop application?
- Can I sync to iPhone version? Create a roster and export it the iPhone (actually an iPad)?
- I have a Boxscore Report but it shows boxscores for all games. How do I show boxscores for only "League" and "Post-Season" (or some other type)?
- I am using the tertiary point (dot notation) for Innings Pitched (i.e. .1, .2) but I am seeing, under totals in some reports, with .3( e.g. 11.3), which is not correct and should be 12. How do I fix this?
- How do I create games so that the batting order is in the same order as a previous game?
- There seems to be a bug in the Average (AVG) and On-Base Pct. (OBP) report calculations as they do not account for Sacrafice Flys (Sac Fly). Is there a way to fix this?
- Any way to for me to access the Totals line on reports? My added fields sometimes don't have totals.
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? For example, Can I create a custom report to read: Mickey Mantle (1-3, 2 2B, 3 RBIs, Run); Roger Maris (2-3, RBI)?
- I just purchased Statbook 3.2 in the hopes that it would be better than 2.0. I'm pretty experienced with 2.0, but just how do I add positions?
- When I add a new player they do not appear in the game data entry forms or in the reports. How do I add a new player during the season?
- How do I add OPS (On-base percentage + Slugging) to an overall report?