- When I add a new player they do not ... (31804 views)
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ... (30433 views)
- How do you add a statistic to a report? ... (30295 views)
- I don't understand the statistic Catcher's Interference (CI)? How ... (28523 views)
- How do you create an Input Statistic? (28408 views)
- I just purchased Statbook 3.2 in the hopes that ... (28167 views)
- Any way to for me to access the Totals ... (27751 views)
- How do I add OPS (On-base percentage + Slugging) ... (26712 views)
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? ... (26352 views)
- I used to indicate .1 for a 1/3 inning ... (24762 views)
- I downloaded your software and can't figure out how ... (2012-09-28 15:47)
- How come you don't respond to my emails? (2012-09-28 15:42)
- Is Statbook compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion? ... (2012-02-03 18:09)
- I am trialling this software for potential use. I ... (2012-02-03 18:06)
- Where can I download previous versions of Statbook and ... (2012-02-03 18:02)
Questions in General Usage
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- I downloaded your software and can't figure out how to imput game data. I put in my roster info, made a file for our first game, but can't figure out how to add stats. Can you help?
- How come you don't respond to my emails?
- Is Statbook compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion?
- How can I add a player to the roster and have them show up in previous games. Right now the new player only shows up in newly created games.
- How do you create a .plist file on the iphone and then import it in the desktop application and print the report off? Also if I bought the Statbook app for the iphone do I have to also buy the desktop application?
- Can I sync to iPhone version? Create a roster and export it the iPhone (actually an iPad)?
- Where can I download previous versions of Statbook and Baseball Statbook?
- I keep trying to enter my serial number into Statbook and it keeps telling me it not valid. I've tried manual entry and copy/paste.
- I am a varsity basketball coach who has been searching for years to find a basketball stat program that runs on a Mac OS. Your program seems to be what I am looking for. However, I can find nothing on your web site that supports the basketball side of your program. It is dominated by baseball. Are you as committed to the basketball part of your program as you are the baseball part?
- When looking at the game stat entry/input page, the pitching area has disappeared. How do I get that back?
- What does APP (pitching stat) mean and where does the filed populate from?
- statbook mac version 3.2.2
mac os 10.5.8, intel based processor
database error 19
Stat.Batted may not be NULL
I entered my team of 17 players and was 'playing' with the software before my season starts. I added a new player to my roster, then I tried to add him to a game. This is when the error occurred.
- I would like the order in my basketball stats to be by player number. How do I get it set to their number. I have entered the numbers in my roster and have the roster showing up in numeric order but can't get the stat input page to be in that order.
- I am trying to find a stat tool for my men's softball team and I want it accessible via the web. What are the basic steps in using Statbook? Do I need to set up a database?
- How do I create games so that the batting order is in the same order as a previous game?