- When I add a new player they do not ... (31672 views)
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ... (30319 views)
- How do you add a statistic to a report? ... (30149 views)
- I don't understand the statistic Catcher's Interference (CI)? How ... (28470 views)
- How do you create an Input Statistic? (28317 views)
- I just purchased Statbook 3.2 in the hopes that ... (28071 views)
- Any way to for me to access the Totals ... (27659 views)
- How do I add OPS (On-base percentage + Slugging) ... (26607 views)
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? ... (26257 views)
- I used to indicate .1 for a 1/3 inning ... (24695 views)
- I downloaded your software and can't figure out how ... (2012-09-28 15:47)
- How come you don't respond to my emails? (2012-09-28 15:42)
- Is Statbook compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion? ... (2012-02-03 18:09)
- I am trialling this software for potential use. I ... (2012-02-03 18:06)
- Where can I download previous versions of Statbook and ... (2012-02-03 18:02)
How do you create an Input Statistic?
NOTE: These steps are for the Baseball template. For other sports, the menu items may have different names but the method is identical.
- Select the "Games" toolbar item
- Select "Modify Offensive Statistics" from the Games menu
- Select the '+' button
- Enter in unique Field and Name values.
- Select the "Save" button
- Can you explain how to use Sets? I am having trouble making the transition from 2.0 to 3.0.
- How do you add a statistic to a report?
- I don't understand the statistic Catcher's Interference (CI)? How would a catcher interfere and with what would the catcher interfere.
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? For example, Can I create a custom report to read: Mickey Mantle (1-3, 2 2B, 3 RBIs, Run); Roger Maris (2-3, RBI)?
- I used to indicate .1 for a 1/3 inning in the older software. I am getting some weird numbers if I use .3 or .7. How can I go back to using .1 and .2 for 1/3, and 2/3 innings?
28318/89%Last update: 2009-11-24 18:26
You cannot comment on this entry