- When I add a new player they do not ... (31807 views)
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ... (30436 views)
- How do you add a statistic to a report? ... (30300 views)
- I don't understand the statistic Catcher's Interference (CI)? How ... (28526 views)
- How do you create an Input Statistic? (28409 views)
- I just purchased Statbook 3.2 in the hopes that ... (28169 views)
- Any way to for me to access the Totals ... (27752 views)
- How do I add OPS (On-base percentage + Slugging) ... (26714 views)
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? ... (26354 views)
- I used to indicate .1 for a 1/3 inning ... (24763 views)
- I downloaded your software and can't figure out how ... (2012-09-28 15:47)
- How come you don't respond to my emails? (2012-09-28 15:42)
- Is Statbook compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion? ... (2012-02-03 18:09)
- I am trialling this software for potential use. I ... (2012-02-03 18:06)
- Where can I download previous versions of Statbook and ... (2012-02-03 18:02)
I am trialling this software for potential use. I have entered 13 games worth of data and am having as problem with 1 data field. If I look at BOXSCORE report it shows all of my players 'singles' per game. However when I look at Overall Games report, it reports '0' singles for all players. Any new game I enter from now, shows the singles. IS there a way of 'fixing' the previous 13 games so the singles appear in the overall games report
For overall reports, be sure SUM() is used for the formula in the 'Result' field (This is availabe when editing a field). So, from your example, the result field would look like:
- How do you create an Input Statistic?
- Can you explain how to use Sets? I am having trouble making the transition from 2.0 to 3.0.
- How do you add a statistic to a report?
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ERA is based on 7 innings (or another number). How do I change this?
- How do I add OPS (On-base percentage + Slugging) to an overall report?
864/2%Last update: 2012-02-03 18:06
You cannot comment on this entry