- When I add a new player they do not ... (31671 views)
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ... (30318 views)
- How do you add a statistic to a report? ... (30149 views)
- I don't understand the statistic Catcher's Interference (CI)? How ... (28470 views)
- How do you create an Input Statistic? (28317 views)
- I just purchased Statbook 3.2 in the hopes that ... (28071 views)
- Any way to for me to access the Totals ... (27659 views)
- How do I add OPS (On-base percentage + Slugging) ... (26607 views)
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? ... (26257 views)
- I used to indicate .1 for a 1/3 inning ... (24694 views)
- I downloaded your software and can't figure out how ... (2012-09-28 15:47)
- How come you don't respond to my emails? (2012-09-28 15:42)
- Is Statbook compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion? ... (2012-02-03 18:09)
- I am trialling this software for potential use. I ... (2012-02-03 18:06)
- Where can I download previous versions of Statbook and ... (2012-02-03 18:02)
I am using the tertiary point (dot notation) for Innings Pitched (i.e. .1, .2) but I am seeing, under totals in some reports, with .3( e.g. 11.3), which is not correct and should be 12. How do I fix this?
There was a problem with rounding in earlier formulas for the teriary IP favorites. This is now fixed in versions 3.3 or higher.
To fix this problem is files created in versions 3.2.2 or less, do the following steps:
- Make sure you are using version 3.3 or higher of Statbook
- Select the report which has the IP, ERA or WHIP fields
- Double-click this field (not the report)
- With the field selected (e.g. IP), from the 'Favorites' list, select the appropriate item ( e.g. IP (.1, .2) ).
- Repeat steps 2-4 for each field (and report) which needs updating
- How do you add a statistic to a report?
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ERA is based on 7 innings (or another number). How do I change this?
- When I add a new player they do not appear in the game data entry forms or in the reports. How do I add a new player during the season?
- I don't understand the statistic Catcher's Interference (CI)? How would a catcher interfere and with what would the catcher interfere.
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? For example, Can I create a custom report to read: Mickey Mantle (1-3, 2 2B, 3 RBIs, Run); Roger Maris (2-3, RBI)?
7706/24%Last update: 2011-06-02 17:31
You cannot comment on this entry