- When I add a new player they do not ... (31810 views)
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ... (30441 views)
- How do you add a statistic to a report? ... (30308 views)
- I don't understand the statistic Catcher's Interference (CI)? How ... (28527 views)
- How do you create an Input Statistic? (28413 views)
- I just purchased Statbook 3.2 in the hopes that ... (28171 views)
- Any way to for me to access the Totals ... (27759 views)
- How do I add OPS (On-base percentage + Slugging) ... (26717 views)
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? ... (26358 views)
- I used to indicate .1 for a 1/3 inning ... (24764 views)
- I downloaded your software and can't figure out how ... (2012-09-28 15:47)
- How come you don't respond to my emails? (2012-09-28 15:42)
- Is Statbook compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion? ... (2012-02-03 18:09)
- I am trialling this software for potential use. I ... (2012-02-03 18:06)
- Where can I download previous versions of Statbook and ... (2012-02-03 18:02)
The only choices for innings are 6 or 9. I've changed the ERA to reflect calculations for 7 innings, but I need to add an inning for the "position by inning". How do I do that?
You would add a statistic and call it "PosInn7", for example. See the short video which shows how to add a statistic from this link: http://statbook.pachysoft.com/helpvideos.html
After you add the stat, you will need to then add it to the report (video shows this as well).
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ERA is based on 7 innings (or another number). How do I change this?
- I used to indicate .1 for a 1/3 inning in the older software. I am getting some weird numbers if I use .3 or .7. How can I go back to using .1 and .2 for 1/3, and 2/3 innings?
- The only choices for innings are 6 or 9. I've changed the ERA to reflect calculations for 7 innings, but I need to add an inning for the "position by inning". How do I do that?
- There seems to be a bug in the Average (AVG) and On-Base Pct. (OBP) report calculations as they do not account for Sacrafice Flys (Sac Fly). Is there a way to fix this?
- I am using the tertiary point (dot notation) for Innings Pitched (i.e. .1, .2) but I am seeing, under totals in some reports, with .3( e.g. 11.3), which is not correct and should be 12. How do I fix this?
6680/20%Last update: 2010-03-08 19:21
You cannot comment on this entry