- When I add a new player they do not ... (31805 views)
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ... (30436 views)
- How do you add a statistic to a report? ... (30299 views)
- I don't understand the statistic Catcher's Interference (CI)? How ... (28526 views)
- How do you create an Input Statistic? (28409 views)
- I just purchased Statbook 3.2 in the hopes that ... (28168 views)
- Any way to for me to access the Totals ... (27752 views)
- How do I add OPS (On-base percentage + Slugging) ... (26713 views)
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? ... (26353 views)
- I used to indicate .1 for a 1/3 inning ... (24763 views)
- I downloaded your software and can't figure out how ... (2012-09-28 15:47)
- How come you don't respond to my emails? (2012-09-28 15:42)
- Is Statbook compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion? ... (2012-02-03 18:09)
- I am trialling this software for potential use. I ... (2012-02-03 18:06)
- Where can I download previous versions of Statbook and ... (2012-02-03 18:02)
I just purchased Statbook 3.2 in the hopes that it would be better than 2.0. I'm pretty experienced with 2.0, but just how do I add positions?
You may also want to take a look at the sample file from the Statbook Downloads Page. From this file:
- Select on "Games" from the toolbar. Then
- Select Games -> Next Set until you see the "Positions" set selected. This shows an example of how you would enter positions.
From a new (default) file, the "Positions" set is not a saved set but can be created using the following procedure:
- Select Games -> Modify Batting/Fielding Stats... menu item
- Check/Uncheck the fields you wish to show (e.g. Stats.PosInn1, etc)
- Select the "Save" button
- Click and hold the "Default" set (popup menu) and then select the "Save Set" item
- Give the set a name (e.g. "Positions") and select "Save"
- Save the file to keep these changes.
- I am on a Mac but not sure which file to download, OSX Intel Zip or OSX PowerPC Zip?
- Can you explain how to use Sets? I am having trouble making the transition from 2.0 to 3.0.
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? For example, Can I create a custom report to read: Mickey Mantle (1-3, 2 2B, 3 RBIs, Run); Roger Maris (2-3, RBI)?
- I used to indicate .1 for a 1/3 inning in the older software. I am getting some weird numbers if I use .3 or .7. How can I go back to using .1 and .2 for 1/3, and 2/3 innings?
- The only choices for innings are 6 or 9. I've changed the ERA to reflect calculations for 7 innings, but I need to add an inning for the "position by inning". How do I do that?
28169/88%Last update: 2009-11-24 18:40
You cannot comment on this entry