- When I add a new player they do not ... (31805 views)
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ... (30436 views)
- How do you add a statistic to a report? ... (30299 views)
- I don't understand the statistic Catcher's Interference (CI)? How ... (28526 views)
- How do you create an Input Statistic? (28409 views)
- I just purchased Statbook 3.2 in the hopes that ... (28169 views)
- Any way to for me to access the Totals ... (27752 views)
- How do I add OPS (On-base percentage + Slugging) ... (26713 views)
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? ... (26353 views)
- I used to indicate .1 for a 1/3 inning ... (24763 views)
- I downloaded your software and can't figure out how ... (2012-09-28 15:47)
- How come you don't respond to my emails? (2012-09-28 15:42)
- Is Statbook compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion? ... (2012-02-03 18:09)
- I am trialling this software for potential use. I ... (2012-02-03 18:06)
- Where can I download previous versions of Statbook and ... (2012-02-03 18:02)
When I add a new player they do not appear in the game data entry forms or in the reports. How do I add a new player during the season?
After you add the new player (Players -> Add Player menu item), follow these steps:
- Select this player in the Roster list.
- Go to the "Games" area and select the games you want that player (or players) to show up in.
- Select the "Games -> Add Players to Selected Games..." menu item.
- Can you explain how to use Sets? I am having trouble making the transition from 2.0 to 3.0.
- How do you add a statistic to a report?
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ERA is based on 7 innings (or another number). How do I change this?
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? For example, Can I create a custom report to read: Mickey Mantle (1-3, 2 2B, 3 RBIs, Run); Roger Maris (2-3, RBI)?
- Any way to for me to access the Totals line on reports? My added fields sometimes don't have totals.
31806/100%Last update: 2009-11-24 18:34
You cannot comment on this entry