- When I add a new player they do not ... (31812 views)
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ... (30442 views)
- How do you add a statistic to a report? ... (30308 views)
- I don't understand the statistic Catcher's Interference (CI)? How ... (28528 views)
- How do you create an Input Statistic? (28414 views)
- I just purchased Statbook 3.2 in the hopes that ... (28171 views)
- Any way to for me to access the Totals ... (27759 views)
- How do I add OPS (On-base percentage + Slugging) ... (26717 views)
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? ... (26358 views)
- I used to indicate .1 for a 1/3 inning ... (24764 views)
- I downloaded your software and can't figure out how ... (2012-09-28 15:47)
- How come you don't respond to my emails? (2012-09-28 15:42)
- Is Statbook compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion? ... (2012-02-03 18:09)
- I am trialling this software for potential use. I ... (2012-02-03 18:06)
- Where can I download previous versions of Statbook and ... (2012-02-03 18:02)
Is there a way to run a report filtered for just overall league games?
Yes. There are multiple ways to do this but the easiest is to update the Additional Instructions area of a duplicated report. Here's how to do this:
- Duplicate the "Overall - Exhibition" and/or "Overall - Pitching (Exhib)" reports (Reports -> Duplicate Report)
- Edit the new report (Reports -> Edit Reports... menu item or double click on the report)
- Under the "Additional Instructions" section (left-side) change Where g.GameType="Exhibition" to Where g.GameType="League". (You should also change the title above)
- Select the "Save & Return" toolbar menu
- Save the file
- How do you create an Input Statistic?
- How do you add a statistic to a report?
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ERA is based on 7 innings (or another number). How do I change this?
- How do I add OPS (On-base percentage + Slugging) to an overall report?
- When I add a new player they do not appear in the game data entry forms or in the reports. How do I add a new player during the season?
3191/10%Last update: 2011-04-09 16:39
You cannot comment on this entry