- When I add a new player they do not ... (31805 views)
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ... (30435 views)
- How do you add a statistic to a report? ... (30297 views)
- I don't understand the statistic Catcher's Interference (CI)? How ... (28524 views)
- How do you create an Input Statistic? (28409 views)
- I just purchased Statbook 3.2 in the hopes that ... (28168 views)
- Any way to for me to access the Totals ... (27752 views)
- How do I add OPS (On-base percentage + Slugging) ... (26713 views)
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? ... (26353 views)
- I used to indicate .1 for a 1/3 inning ... (24763 views)
- I downloaded your software and can't figure out how ... (2012-09-28 15:47)
- How come you don't respond to my emails? (2012-09-28 15:42)
- Is Statbook compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion? ... (2012-02-03 18:09)
- I am trialling this software for potential use. I ... (2012-02-03 18:06)
- Where can I download previous versions of Statbook and ... (2012-02-03 18:02)
How do you add a statistic to a report?
Follow these steps to add a statistic to a report.
- Select the "Reports" toolbar item
- Select the report you want to edit (e.g. Overall (AllGames) )
- Select "Edit Reports" from the Reports menu
- Select the '+' button (bottom-left on the window)
- Choose a field from the "Favorites" list or, if you created a custom statistic, select from the "Stats" list.
- Name, format, align and change the width of the added statistic under the "Field Attributes" group
- Select the "Save" button
- Save the file to keep these changes
Be sure to check out the video on how to add a statistic in the Videos Section.
- How do you create an Input Statistic?
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ERA is based on 7 innings (or another number). How do I change this?
- How do I add OPS (On-base percentage + Slugging) to an overall report?
- I don't understand the statistic Catcher's Interference (CI)? How would a catcher interfere and with what would the catcher interfere.
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? For example, Can I create a custom report to read: Mickey Mantle (1-3, 2 2B, 3 RBIs, Run); Roger Maris (2-3, RBI)?
30298/95%Last update: 2009-11-24 18:24
You cannot comment on this entry