- When I add a new player they do not ... (31806 views)
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ... (30436 views)
- How do you add a statistic to a report? ... (30300 views)
- I don't understand the statistic Catcher's Interference (CI)? How ... (28526 views)
- How do you create an Input Statistic? (28409 views)
- I just purchased Statbook 3.2 in the hopes that ... (28169 views)
- Any way to for me to access the Totals ... (27752 views)
- How do I add OPS (On-base percentage + Slugging) ... (26713 views)
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? ... (26353 views)
- I used to indicate .1 for a 1/3 inning ... (24763 views)
- I downloaded your software and can't figure out how ... (2012-09-28 15:47)
- How come you don't respond to my emails? (2012-09-28 15:42)
- Is Statbook compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion? ... (2012-02-03 18:09)
- I am trialling this software for potential use. I ... (2012-02-03 18:06)
- Where can I download previous versions of Statbook and ... (2012-02-03 18:02)
How do you create a .plist file on the iphone and then import it in the desktop application and print the report off? Also if I bought the Statbook app for the iphone do I have to also buy the desktop application?
The iPhone app is free but does not allow for reports and managing your stats.
Here is a link which may help you understand the iPhone App and desktop App interact as well as the steps to import and export.
- I am on a Mac but not sure which file to download, OSX Intel Zip or OSX PowerPC Zip?
- How do you create an Input Statistic?
- Can you explain how to use Sets? I am having trouble making the transition from 2.0 to 3.0.
- How do you add a statistic to a report?
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ERA is based on 7 innings (or another number). How do I change this?
9581/30%Last update: 2010-09-23 20:21
You cannot comment on this entry