- When I add a new player they do not ... (31807 views)
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ... (30436 views)
- How do you add a statistic to a report? ... (30300 views)
- I don't understand the statistic Catcher's Interference (CI)? How ... (28526 views)
- How do you create an Input Statistic? (28409 views)
- I just purchased Statbook 3.2 in the hopes that ... (28169 views)
- Any way to for me to access the Totals ... (27752 views)
- How do I add OPS (On-base percentage + Slugging) ... (26714 views)
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? ... (26354 views)
- I used to indicate .1 for a 1/3 inning ... (24763 views)
- I downloaded your software and can't figure out how ... (2012-09-28 15:47)
- How come you don't respond to my emails? (2012-09-28 15:42)
- Is Statbook compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion? ... (2012-02-03 18:09)
- I am trialling this software for potential use. I ... (2012-02-03 18:06)
- Where can I download previous versions of Statbook and ... (2012-02-03 18:02)
Any way to for me to access the Totals line on reports? My added fields sometimes don't have totals.
Yes, you can get the 'Totals' line in the correct format by following these steps:
- Edit the report and select the added field.
- Choose a 'Format' for the field. If it's a number, choose one of the number formats ( e.g. '#0', '#0.0', etc) and it will sum the totals. If it's text, leave it blank or choose '-'.
- How do you add a statistic to a report?
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ERA is based on 7 innings (or another number). How do I change this?
- When I add a new player they do not appear in the game data entry forms or in the reports. How do I add a new player during the season?
- I just purchased Statbook 3.2 in the hopes that it would be better than 2.0. I'm pretty experienced with 2.0, but just how do I add positions?
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? For example, Can I create a custom report to read: Mickey Mantle (1-3, 2 2B, 3 RBIs, Run); Roger Maris (2-3, RBI)?
27753/87%Last update: 2009-11-24 19:01
You cannot comment on this entry