- When I add a new player they do not ... (31673 views)
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ... (30320 views)
- How do you add a statistic to a report? ... (30153 views)
- I don't understand the statistic Catcher's Interference (CI)? How ... (28470 views)
- How do you create an Input Statistic? (28319 views)
- I just purchased Statbook 3.2 in the hopes that ... (28074 views)
- Any way to for me to access the Totals ... (27659 views)
- How do I add OPS (On-base percentage + Slugging) ... (26608 views)
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? ... (26258 views)
- I used to indicate .1 for a 1/3 inning ... (24700 views)
- I downloaded your software and can't figure out how ... (2012-09-28 15:47)
- How come you don't respond to my emails? (2012-09-28 15:42)
- Is Statbook compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion? ... (2012-02-03 18:09)
- I am trialling this software for potential use. I ... (2012-02-03 18:06)
- Where can I download previous versions of Statbook and ... (2012-02-03 18:02)
Is Statbook compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion?
Yes, Statbook is compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 (AKA Lion) and is also available from the Mac App Store.
- Can you explain how to use Sets? I am having trouble making the transition from 2.0 to 3.0.
- I just purchased Statbook 3.2 in the hopes that it would be better than 2.0. I'm pretty experienced with 2.0, but just how do I add positions?
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? For example, Can I create a custom report to read: Mickey Mantle (1-3, 2 2B, 3 RBIs, Run); Roger Maris (2-3, RBI)?
- I used to indicate .1 for a 1/3 inning in the older software. I am getting some weird numbers if I use .3 or .7. How can I go back to using .1 and .2 for 1/3, and 2/3 innings?
- The only choices for innings are 6 or 9. I've changed the ERA to reflect calculations for 7 innings, but I need to add an inning for the "position by inning". How do I do that?
871/2%Last update: 2012-02-03 18:09
You cannot comment on this entry