- When I add a new player they do not ... (31666 views)
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ... (30312 views)
- How do you add a statistic to a report? ... (30145 views)
- I don't understand the statistic Catcher's Interference (CI)? How ... (28467 views)
- How do you create an Input Statistic? (28315 views)
- I just purchased Statbook 3.2 in the hopes that ... (28068 views)
- Any way to for me to access the Totals ... (27654 views)
- How do I add OPS (On-base percentage + Slugging) ... (26603 views)
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? ... (26256 views)
- I used to indicate .1 for a 1/3 inning ... (24694 views)
- I downloaded your software and can't figure out how ... (2012-09-28 15:47)
- How come you don't respond to my emails? (2012-09-28 15:42)
- Is Statbook compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion? ... (2012-02-03 18:09)
- I am trialling this software for potential use. I ... (2012-02-03 18:06)
- Where can I download previous versions of Statbook and ... (2012-02-03 18:02)
How can I add a player to the roster and have them show up in previous games. Right now the new player only shows up in newly created games.
Please see this FAQ on how to add a player to a previous game:
- How do you create an Input Statistic?
- Can you explain how to use Sets? I am having trouble making the transition from 2.0 to 3.0.
- How do you add a statistic to a report?
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ERA is based on 7 innings (or another number). How do I change this?
- When I add a new player they do not appear in the game data entry forms or in the reports. How do I add a new player during the season?
9685/30%Last update: 2010-11-05 00:09
You cannot comment on this entry