- When I add a new player they do not ... (31812 views)
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ... (30441 views)
- How do you add a statistic to a report? ... (30308 views)
- I don't understand the statistic Catcher's Interference (CI)? How ... (28528 views)
- How do you create an Input Statistic? (28414 views)
- I just purchased Statbook 3.2 in the hopes that ... (28171 views)
- Any way to for me to access the Totals ... (27759 views)
- How do I add OPS (On-base percentage + Slugging) ... (26717 views)
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? ... (26358 views)
- I used to indicate .1 for a 1/3 inning ... (24764 views)
- I downloaded your software and can't figure out how ... (2012-09-28 15:47)
- How come you don't respond to my emails? (2012-09-28 15:42)
- Is Statbook compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion? ... (2012-02-03 18:09)
- I am trialling this software for potential use. I ... (2012-02-03 18:06)
- Where can I download previous versions of Statbook and ... (2012-02-03 18:02)
Where can I download previous versions of Statbook and Baseball Statbook?
Baseball Statbook 2.0.4:
- Mac OS X: http://statbook.pachysoft.com/downloads/BBStatbook_OSX_2.0.4.dmg
- Mac OS 9: http://statbook.pachysoft.com/downloads/BBStatbook_OS9_2.0.4.zip
- Windows: http://statbook.pachysoft.com/downloads/BBStatbook_Win_2.0.4.dmg
- Linux: http://statbook.pachysoft.com/downloads/BBStatbook_Linux_2.0.4.zip
Baseball Statbook 1.5:
- I am on a Mac but not sure which file to download, OSX Intel Zip or OSX PowerPC Zip?
- How do you create an Input Statistic?
- Can you explain how to use Sets? I am having trouble making the transition from 2.0 to 3.0.
- I just purchased Statbook 3.2 in the hopes that it would be better than 2.0. I'm pretty experienced with 2.0, but just how do I add positions?
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? For example, Can I create a custom report to read: Mickey Mantle (1-3, 2 2B, 3 RBIs, Run); Roger Maris (2-3, RBI)?
7734/24%Last update: 2012-02-03 18:02
You cannot comment on this entry