- When I add a new player they do not ... (31808 views)
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ... (30437 views)
- How do you add a statistic to a report? ... (30300 views)
- I don't understand the statistic Catcher's Interference (CI)? How ... (28526 views)
- How do you create an Input Statistic? (28409 views)
- I just purchased Statbook 3.2 in the hopes that ... (28169 views)
- Any way to for me to access the Totals ... (27754 views)
- How do I add OPS (On-base percentage + Slugging) ... (26714 views)
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? ... (26355 views)
- I used to indicate .1 for a 1/3 inning ... (24763 views)
- I downloaded your software and can't figure out how ... (2012-09-28 15:47)
- How come you don't respond to my emails? (2012-09-28 15:42)
- Is Statbook compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion? ... (2012-02-03 18:09)
- I am trialling this software for potential use. I ... (2012-02-03 18:06)
- Where can I download previous versions of Statbook and ... (2012-02-03 18:02)
There seems to be a bug in the Average (AVG) and On-Base Pct. (OBP) report calculations as they do not account for Sacrafice Flys (Sac Fly). Is there a way to fix this?
Yes, this was an oversight and , yes, this can be fixed. All reports and fields can be edited by selecting a report and selecting the Reports -> Edit Reports menu item (or by double-clicking on a report or field).
To fix this particular problem, do the following steps:
- Make sure you are using version 3.3 or higher of Statbook
- Select the report which has the AVG or OBP field
- Double-click this field (not the report)
- With the field selected (e.g. AVG), from the 'Favorites' list, select the appropriate item (e.g. Average).
- Repeat steps 2-4 for each field (and report) which needs updating
- How do you add a statistic to a report?
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ERA is based on 7 innings (or another number). How do I change this?
- How do I add OPS (On-base percentage + Slugging) to an overall report?
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? For example, Can I create a custom report to read: Mickey Mantle (1-3, 2 2B, 3 RBIs, Run); Roger Maris (2-3, RBI)?
- Any way to for me to access the Totals line on reports? My added fields sometimes don't have totals.
6340/19%Last update: 2010-04-28 16:56
You cannot comment on this entry