- When I add a new player they do not ... (31808 views)
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ... (30437 views)
- How do you add a statistic to a report? ... (30300 views)
- I don't understand the statistic Catcher's Interference (CI)? How ... (28526 views)
- How do you create an Input Statistic? (28409 views)
- I just purchased Statbook 3.2 in the hopes that ... (28169 views)
- Any way to for me to access the Totals ... (27754 views)
- How do I add OPS (On-base percentage + Slugging) ... (26714 views)
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? ... (26355 views)
- I used to indicate .1 for a 1/3 inning ... (24763 views)
- I downloaded your software and can't figure out how ... (2012-09-28 15:47)
- How come you don't respond to my emails? (2012-09-28 15:42)
- Is Statbook compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion? ... (2012-02-03 18:09)
- I am trialling this software for potential use. I ... (2012-02-03 18:06)
- Where can I download previous versions of Statbook and ... (2012-02-03 18:02)
I am on a Mac but not sure which file to download, OSX Intel Zip or OSX PowerPC Zip?
If you purchased your Mac in 2006 or later you are probably using an Intel processor. To be sure, select "About This Mac" from the Apple menu and look at the Processor being used.
- Can you explain how to use Sets? I am having trouble making the transition from 2.0 to 3.0.
- How do you add a statistic to a report?
- You calculate ERAs for 6 or 9 innings. My ERA is based on 7 innings (or another number). How do I change this?
- I just purchased Statbook 3.2 in the hopes that it would be better than 2.0. I'm pretty experienced with 2.0, but just how do I add positions?
- Love the new report builder. Can it do conditionals? For example, Can I create a custom report to read: Mickey Mantle (1-3, 2 2B, 3 RBIs, Run); Roger Maris (2-3, RBI)?
5027/15%Last update: 2009-11-23 19:13
You cannot comment on this entry