Questions in Web Entry Form
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- How come I am not getting emails from my players when they fill out the Web Entry Form?
- What do I put for an index when setting up the online form?
- A page says an email has been sent, but I (or a user) did not receive it. What happened to it?
- I feel I'm missing something simple. How can I create a Sweet 16 pool?
- What options are available for the "First Four" games and how does OfficePool handle the "First Four"?
- How do I find my security protection code and file index? (When using the database option for the Web Entry Form)
- I can't seem to download brackets using the 'Download Brackets' button on the Import from Online Database page within the Office Pool program.
- I am getting delays or timeouts (500 Internal Server Error) after submitting a bracket. What's going on?
- How do I change the look and feel of the Web Entry Form?
- When I submit picks via the Web Entry Form, the resulting page gives me an error that:
The Pool Manager (email address) is not registered for 2011. Your picks were not recorded or sent.
However, I am registered and have a valid key.